These Conditions apply to all persons attending Safe as Milk festival at the site specified for each individual event (‘the Site’)
Entry and Access:
1. Entry to the Site and permission to remain and access the festival content will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid ticket, pass, wrist band or similar issued by or on behalf of Safe as Milk at check in and, if required by, proof of identity.
2. Ticket holders enter the Site at their own risk.
3. Under 18s can attend the festival but must be supervised by a responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times. Parents and guardians assume responsibility at all times for minors on the Site who are attending with them.
4. Due to license conditions, under 18s must bring proof of age and/or a Student iD card (issued by NUS or ISIC only), or confirmation from their educational establishment prior to entry.
5. All Attendees must fully comply with the direction of authorised stewards or volunteers.
6. The right to refuse admission are reserved to Safe as Milk in the event that it considers entry will constitute a risk, inconvenience or disturbance to others. Any person who is reasonably suspected by Safe as Milk and its authorised agents of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Site may be ejected from the Site at any time.
7. It is illegal to sell alcohol to or purchase alcohol for those aged under 18.
8. Safe as Milk reserves the right to limit items which may be brought to the Site and to search bags and persons before granting entry to the Site or certain areas of the Site. Attendees agree to such searches and Safe as Milk reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to eject from the Site, anyone refusing to submit to such a search.
9. Attendees in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site. Any Prohibited Items which are surrendered as a condition of entry to the Site shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily. Any such items will be unable to be reclaimed and shall be disposed of by Safe as Milk without any liability.
10. The following items are specifically prohibited from being brought onto the Site or made use of on the Site:
(a) Illegal substances;
(b) Open fires, or tin foil barbeque or equivalent devices which could potentially damage grassed areas;
(c) Generators or any other petrol fueled apparatus;
(d) Pets and animals (other than pre-authorised guide dogs);
(e) Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon and/or compromise public safety, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), ‘personal protection’ sprays;
(f) Fireworks/flares/explosives/Chinese lanterns or other pyrotechnic devices;
(g) Lasers and strobe lighting;
(h) Psychoactive substance within the meaning of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016;
11. Visitors in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
Safety and Security
12. Thieves may operate within the Site. Attendees should not leave money or valuables unattended in any area of the Site.
13. Climbing scaffolding or any permanent or temporary structures, flag poles or trees is strictly prohibited.
Consideration for Others
14. Please have consideration for other Attendees.
15. Attendees must not use any electronic equipment or amplified sound or musical instruments in a manner that may inconvenience or cause nuisance to others.
16. Safe as Milk reserves the right to remove and/or deny access to the Site to an Attendee who:
(a) has behaved in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of Safe as Milk has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other Attendees; or
(b) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
(c) in the reasonable opinion of safe as Milk is under the influence of drugs or has consumed an excessive amount of alcohol; or
(d) fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; or
(e) congregates in non-designated areas or seeks entry to areas for which he/she does not hold a wrist band.
Photography, Filming and Recording
17. During the Safe as Milk Festival various filming, photography and broadcasting takes place on the Site. By attending the Festival, Attendees grant their permission, free of charge, for their image, likeness and voice to be included in pictures and/or on film and/or audio broadcasts or transmissions and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit. Attendees acknowledge that any such use under this condition, and their agreement to such use, shall last in perpetuity.
18. Attendees on the Site acknowledge and agree that Safe as Milk is the sole legal and beneficial owner of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any images or material taken or recorded at the Site (including by Attendees) and hereby assign any rights they may have in respect of such images, material or recordings to Safe as Milk.
19. Attendees waive all rights (including moral rights) in any such images, material or recordings. Attendees are entitled to use any images or material taken or recorded at the Site for their personal use but not for any commercial purposes or for the endorsement of any business or product.
20. Still photographs, film, videotape or other audio-visual material recorded within the Site may not be sold, used or published commercially in any way whatsoever unless authorised by Safe as Milk.
21. Other than for private and domestic use, any persons attending Safe as Milk shall not record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of Safe as Milk, or of the Site.
22. Dangerous behaviour, fly pitching or sale of any other goods or other unauthorised trading will result in immediate expulsion from the site.
23. No unauthorised recordings of the event. All images and sound recordings remain the property of the Safe as Milk Festival.
Limitation of Liability:
24. In no event shall Safe as Milk or any of its servants agents or providers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the Safe as Milk Festival whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise other than:
(a) in any circumstances where there is a breach of a legal duty of care owed by Safe as Milk; or
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage does not arise from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
25. Notwithstanding the above nothing in these Conditions of Entry shall act to, exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability, which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. In these Terms and Conditions “We”, “Our” or “Us” shall refer to Safe as Milk Festivals Limited and “You” and “Your” shall refer to such person purchasing a Ticket.
2. For the purposes hereof “Ticket” shall mean a ticket, booking confirmation or voucher which entitles the purchaser to acquire a corresponding wrist band at the Festival check in ticket office authorising entry to the Festival site (“Site”) corresponding to the Ticket purchased. You may also be required to present Your photo ID when acquiring your wrist band. Wristbands are not transferrable.
3. We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. We only accept responsibility for Tickets bought from us. Any queries regarding Tickets purchased from ticket Agents must be directed to the relevant Agent from which the Ticket was purchased.
4. It is not always possible to issue duplicate ticket(s). Duplicates may be issued at our discretion.
5. Tickets must only be purchased for personal use and not be used for onward sale, advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes. Wristbands or similar accreditation cannot be transferred.
Price and payment:
6. The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and per Ticket booking fee (where applicable) but exclusive of any per transaction, collection or delivery fee.
7. No order will be accepted until We have received full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to cancel any booking which We reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Changes to festival and line up:
8. Safe as Milk reserves the right to make alterations to the published line up and scheduled programme of events where reasonably necessary. Any required changes shall not entitle You to any refund of reduction in Price.
9. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering in the event that for any reason the Festival is cancelled. It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering Tickets to receive such notifications.
10. In the event that the Festival is not held or cancelled for any reason You will be entitled to claim a refund from Us in accordance with the following provisions.
11. The refund for Ticket(s) equals the greater of the price paid by You to Us for such Ticket, or the face value of the tickets.
12. Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets. We shall not be responsible for refunds of Tickets purchased through a third party.
13. These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills
Use of details, privacy and data protection:
Health and safety:
15. Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending the Festival. If Ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the Festival, prior notice should be provided when ordering Tickets. Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.
16. Smoking is not permitted unless within a designated smoking Area (if any).
17. If any dispute arises Safe as Milk will attempt to resolve it. Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within 21 days, the parties may attempt to settle it by mediation. To, initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting a mediation.
18. We shall be entitled to assign any of Our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
19. Any person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the ‘Act’).
Events beyond our reasonable control (force majeure):
20. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Force Majeure’ means any cause beyond Our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
21. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to, its subject matter and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between the parties. Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to these Terms of Conditions or not) other than as expressly communicated by Us to You before You have completed Your purchase or set out in these Terms and Conditions.